Friday, January 24, 2014

Another Blog You Should Read

I appreciate all of the views I've received since I started this blog on New Year's Eve. So to those people who are interested in finding more good material to read, I highly recommend taking a look at my friend Omeed Firouzi's blog, Writings From Omeed Firouzi.
His blog covers mainly domestic United States politics, centered around his native Northeastern Pennsylvania (near Wilkes-Barre, to be exact).

While I do not personally subscribe to all the political views he believes in (He is a liberal Democrat, I am more of a moderate with some libertarian tendencies), he is a very proficient writer, and I've many a good political discussion with him. He actually offered me the gig to moderate the Iran Debate that you can access HERE, which I enjoyed immensely.

No comments: